My wife was sent a recipe by a family member down in Florida that’s really good. This recipe comes from the Junior League of Tampa, and I’m transcribing it here just in case their electronic copy ever disappears.
- 1 (3-lb) pork tenderloin or Boston butt roast
- 1 cup water
- 1 (18 oz) bottle prepared BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon each salt and pepper
Combine the pork and water in a slow cooker. Cook on high for 7 hours. Drain, reserving 1 cup liquid. Shred the roast in the slow cooker with a fork. Add the remaining ingredients. Add the reserved cooking liquid if necessary. Cook on low for 1 hour. Serve on rolls for sandwiches if desired.