Several short thoughts for today:
- The Java Popup you Can’t Stop
- Bridge Collapse Alters Amazon Rankings
- I noticed just the other night that the list of bestselling automotive items at Amazon.com yields some surprising results: 4 out of the top 5 selling items are “life hammers” designed to help you break out of your car as you sink into the water. The bridge collapse in Minneapolis is no doubt the cause of this interesting shift in the top selling list.
- Michael Vick Dog Chew Toy
- This is so great. Payback’s a bitch! Thanks dad!
- Barry Bonds is a Big, Dumb, Moron
- Title says it all.