Monkey Album Updates

Dec 1, 2007

I have made a few changes to the way individual entries are handled in my photo album. The URL for a specific image no longer uses the image filename, which should help the Google bot better index my photos. I noticed recently that none of my images were being found by Google's indexer, and I'm pretty sure that the filename in the URL was the culprit. If you spot anything that's broken, please let me know.

0 Comments
Add a Comment
Ignore this field:
Leave this blank:
Optional; will not be indexed
Ignore this field:
Both Markdown and a limited set of HTML tags are supported
Leave this empty: